KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Friday, October 16, 2009

What's up on my end?

Okay so here it is - Been more than a year since I last posted though I did have some in the started phase and never posted them. In some ways it seems quite silly to be updating something that I haven't let anyone know about yet. But that is soon to changed. I've been playing around with different sites and places to do a blog but really if you don't just use one - you end up not using any. To hard to keep them all up to date! So here it is - this blog is for me to just share what is going on in our life what is the happenings. I will write some stuff about homeschooling, getting overseas and maybe a few stories from South Africa (SA) I may or may not use names and things might change as we go. We shall see. So what the hey. I am not going to apologize for my thoughts and feelings on this site so if you don't like something just comment about it nicely. You don't have to agree with what I think and feel but you can still respect me for having a thought and a feeling - as my dutch friends would say - Aye. Oh so would my MN and Canadian friends. We are not so different after all. Perhaps.

So For what it is worth I am going to try to start writing something on here daily and maybe let a few people know about it.

Thought of today - went to a workshop that was very good - good news might be that I can still renew my National Interpreter license - bad news I might have missed the deadline to do this in Aug. But we shall try. Pray that they let it go through. I have some documentation to gather up so it all depends.

Homeschooling thought - Wesley is really doing well with Spell to Write and Read (SWR). I am getting the hang of it but have a lot to learn, but he is learning to spell!

Lucy and Irina are loving playing dolls - downside - my closet and bed are usually taken over by these naked dollies. What is it about a two year old and taking all the clothes off a doll?

I promise to share some things about SA outreaches at some point.

No comments: