KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day weekend - VISITING FAMILY


Before the summer activities began we decided to go visit family in MN.  Just me and the kids went.  The car ride went well with the four of us and we had a great time visiting my parents - Grandma and Grandpa, as well as visiting with both my brother and sister.

Wesley loved the new lake home that my sister's family has just moved into and Irina loved the walking trail for her scooter practice.

Wesley and Irina spent most of their time at my sister's house.  It was different for me to let them stay there for two nights and only have Lucy to put to bed.  I missed them.

Wesley loved the kayak and got pretty good at it, but not enough to let this momma let him take it further out too many boats out for the Holiday weekend.

I helped pull weeds out of the water and swam almost out to the dingy.  It reminded me how much I love to swim.

It was a good time with family and a great visit!

No comments: