KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Irina's second Art Party Birthday - She is 6! April 2011





This was our second Art Party theme for Irina's birthday and I think everyone had a great time being creative and putting their artist skills to work.








My second Lemon cake - Irina liked Tony's so much that she wanted the same thing, so 8 more eggs later here we go.  I did have to redo one layer since I burnt it - 4 more eggs..  It was yummy!






Opening presents!


I had different stations for the different crafts which seemed to work well since we had invited so many people.








And of course there was lots of good food besides cake to eat.



 We even had an opportunity for a nice family photo!
The some of the finished art work before people went home on display.  It was a good time for all of us.

No comments: