KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ballet, Soccor, and Tap Fall 2010

There are many reasons to love Aberdeen, SD - one of them is the amazing Parks and Rec. department!  There are so many things for kids to do throughout the year and dance classes and soccer are just two of them.  When we returned from South Africa we thought for sure that we would be heading out quickly and so I didn't sign the kids up for anything.  So when this fall approached I said - you know I will sign them up and then for sure we will finally go.  Well - I'm not saying I am a prophet!  But it was so.  The kids enjoyed the classes and I was thankful that we lived across the street and so only had to walk over a few minutes before classes started.  The kids loved the classes and were sad to leave them when we left for Moldova - but I know they remember them fondly.  






No comments: