KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Sunday, May 22, 2011

More From September 2010

 When we moved back into Aberdeen we decided to continue to rent out our house and live in a two bedroom apartment.  The space was quite small and all our homeschooling stuff was out in the dinning room.  While I am very thankful now for my school room - which I'll show one of these days.  I look back at this photo and realize that it didn't look as bad as I felt it did while I was living in it.  Now I look back and I think - wow what a nice cosy house.  We did what we could do with the space and used it for all our school books.  While I don't exactly miss it - it really wasn't so ugly.  I think that is one thing I really enjoy about homeschooling - here Irina is doing her

handwriting on the floor, okay so maybe not the best hand position.  
Here you can see a silly side to Wesley - as he wears his shirt as pants and his pants as a hat. What a silly young man!

No comments: