KEEPING CONNECTED WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 - Teach Them Diligently

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Science Experiments

I'm not always the best at doing Science Experiments.  I actually like to leave them for Tony to do.  So he does many of them.  But here are some I did back in September of 2010.

Growing beans - I was very happy with these plants and how long I was able to keep them alive.  I think I enjoyed this experiment more then the kids did.

Growing out of this carrot top proved pretty easy as well.



We had a lot of fun with magnets but by far the kids loved making boats and then using the magnets to push the magnets through the water.  Even Lucy got in on the action.

2 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Magnets are fantastic. And, yes, I'm always impressed by how well beans can grow. Some of the other plants we've tried to start from seed haven't sprouted at all... which is less than ideal [smile].

Unknown said...

Luke thanks for stopping by! We just got a cucumber seed in a cup from Girl Scouts and well I think it grew a tiny weed before it died. Oh well. Yes bean growing makes everyone feel like a green thumb - just wish we all liked eating the beans...